TSNF2

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Did i get blocked or deleted or did they delete their account?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jimmyd

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-06-08

PostSubject: Did i get blocked or deleted or did they delete their account?   Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:02 am

Hey everyone,

So this morning a friend of mine wrote a wall post on my wall. I got an email notification that she had written on my wall. However when i went to check on my wall the comment did not exist. Then i tried to get onto her page and it seemed to have been removed. I checked mutual friends and could not see her anywhere. Has she blocked me or deleted her account?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
funnytim
Admin / Founder
Admin / Founder

Number of posts : 490
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Did i get blocked or deleted or did they delete their account?   Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:09 pm

Hi,

By those signs, it could be either situation, as both ways (blocking or deleting) result in the same results.

You could try asking your friends (ie. mutual friends) to see if they still have your "former" friend on their list.

One way that you COULD potentially try is to make another account on facebook. Then try searching for the person.

If you can find them, that means they have blocked you on your "real" account

If you cannot find them, that means they either deactivated/deleted their account, OR their privacy settings are set so that no one can search for them (except friends). (In this case you'd probably be back to square one..)

Again, there is not a "definite" way to prove that, but the above may help you to try determine whether they did in fact block you or not.

If you do try that, be sure to delete your "fake" account when you're finished!

Of course, the easiest thing would be to simply ask her directly, however I know that probably doesn't work all the time Wink

Let us know how it goes!

View user profile http://tsnf2.users-board.net

Did i get blocked or deleted or did they delete their account?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1